Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Walking Dead Cupcakes


This past weekend was the premier of the new season of The Walking Dead, and is one of my favorite shows to watch with friends. It inevitably sparks very long conversations about what we would do should a zombie apocalypse actually happen. I made these cupcakes for the occasion! Since I made these cupcakes for the Breaking Bad finale, I've been on a bit of a themed baking kick. I need to start looking for my next project!
I made a variation of Martha Stewart's Red Velvet cupcakes, and frosted them with my own cream cheese frosting recipe. I made half of them into little brains with corn syrup blood, and the rest into graves, some of which marked the site of dead characters from the show, and others with quippy little sayings. My favorite was "I told you I was sick!"







No comments:

Post a Comment