Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baking Bad


This past Sunday marked the end of, what I consider to be, the greatest television show ever made. And when I say that, I mean quality. Breaking Bad is a work of art, made by so many talented and very skilled people. We've watched the show as it aired with our group of close friends, and have experienced the whole journey together. So for the finale, we had a get together. Our friend Paul drove up from LA, and our friend Matt drove down for Tahoe, and we were surprised by a visit from our friend Jacob, who we rarely get to see these days! It was a small reunion of sorts, and the perfect way to see the final episode. I made Breaking Bad themed cupcakes for the occasion, and was thrilled with them! I used Martha Stewart's Yellow Butter Cupcakes recipe, which I dyed blue, and my own Whipped Cream Frosting recipe. I then decorated them with black decor frosting, and blue rock candy in cotton candy and blue raspberry flavors. 

Yeah Bitch, Cupcakes!





No comments:

Post a Comment