Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Benefits of Being Under the Weather


Today is a weird day. I have to admit I'm not feeling my best right now, I've been a bit under the weather for the past couple days, though I do not want this to affect my overall attitude! Being sick can sometimes bring people way down, but I'd like to see it as an opportunity to catch up on some of the leisures in life I would not normally have time for. Yesterday I was pretty much completely bed-ridden, so I watched Grease for the first time in about 13-14 years. I also watched the Katy Perry Documentary and I thought it was quite good! I love a good documentary, and this one has amazing visuals so I recommend it even if you aren't the biggest Katy Perry fan (like myself, I have 3 of her songs. Though now I am anxiously awaiting the release of Prism.) 
So, after work today I intend on drinking massive amounts of tea and curling up on the couch and watching another movie. I hope you all have a fun (and healthier) weekend!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment