Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Five Beers


I was a rare bird and waited to start drinking regularly until I was actually 21. I had had a few drinks before then, but nothing really worth mentioning. When I started drinking I thought for sure the only thing I would ever enjoy would be over-the-top fruity girl drinks. It has proven to be quite the opposite, there are only a few mixed drinks I truly enjoy, and ninety-nine times out of a hundred I will opt for a beer over anything else.
My good friend Bill is my local beer expert, and was one of the people to take me to my first beer tasting festival. Ever since that day beer and I have been good friends. I love trying new labels whenever I can, but so far these are the ones that have made it into my Top Five. 
(If I had to choose an all-time favorite, it would be a brawl between Old Rasputin and Delirium Tremens.)

1 comment: