Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Plaid Printed Leopard



Mixing patterns has never been something I've been able to do well or easily, I know certain things that are tried and true, like mixing florals with stripes, but other than that I really have no idea what I'm doing and tend to just wear one pattern at a time. I am currently really digging the mix of leopard print with plaid. Especially when the plaid is a main piece of clothing, and the leopard a smaller detail like shoes, a purse, or a scarf. I'm going to be on the lookout for some kind of leopard detail, which by the way, has until now always been a print on my "automatic no" list. I have never been a fan until recently, and am still a bit hesitant about it. Which is why I think getting a small detail piece will be a good way to go!
Are there any pattern pairs that you really like? What's your favorite?


All images found via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment