Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Daphne Blake: Cartoon Style


I think it's fun to take fashion tips from all over the place, not just from stores and magazines. I like to find inspiration in unexpected places, and translate them into every-day wearable things!  So here are some outfits I've compiled inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Daphne Blake from the original Scooby Doo cartoon. Scooby Doo was one of the few cartoons my sister, Leslie, and I had to watch when we moved to Switzerland (aside from Tom and Jerry) and we would watch it endlessly, absolutely enthralled by it. Around that time I was also obsessed with 60's fashion (still am) and Daphne was just the perfect representation of what I wanted to wear everyday. With Halloween around the corner, I've been wanting to re-watch old episodes!
Now, as you can probably tell, these outfits are a bit pricey. Sad face. BUT with these in mind, I think I can find some budget worthy alternatives. Maybe even alter some thrifty finds? We shall see!


Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake by Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment