Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

So Here's the Thing

This is the start of a very honest journal. I am a newly married artist living in the Bay Area, and this is my blog. (duh.) I work as a receptionist at what can only be described as the office in Mad Men with computers. This does not leave a lot of pleasantness for a female secretary. Overall I try to be an optimist, but this is no easy task. So, I'd like to start documenting the joy of everyday life. This may include Movies, Fashion, Food, Art, Nature, Celebrities, Toys, Animals, whatever I feel like posting, because the goal of this little strip of cyber-land is to share the positivity in my life (and to keep some sanity at work), and hope that it inspires any readers to enjoy their own lives, and to take pleasure in the little things.

So to start things off, something currently making me very happy: Flamingos.


No comments:

Post a Comment