Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Currently Making Me: Fashionable


This Outfit, worn by Rosario Dawson in her role as Abernathy in Death Proof, is a current inspiration for me in my daily fashion routine. I am at the peak of my thrift shopping life (mostly because I can not afford anything else) and this look is so fun, easy, and doable. I thought the styling of this character was such a juxtaposition to her personality. She's portrayed as such an uptight, danger fearing, mama's girl at first. That's all well represented with the Unicorn shirt and Rainbow necklace, but she obviously shows no fear or doubt in her fashion choices.
(If you've seen the movie we both know that Abernathy is, in fact, a total badass.)
This summer I've made a big point of having more fun with how I dress myself daily, so this outfit is a good source of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment