Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Be Like a Proton

Lately I have been having a hard time staying positive. Work has taken a difficult turn and so has my health with the onset of nasty seasonal allergies. (which are too strong for even Claritin to help)
So what can I do about this? So far I have mastered the art of becoming a crumpled mess and crying for no good reason, and that is clearly not working for me. SO this week marks the start of my own personal "Be Like a Proton" initiative. For the rest of March I will be doing posts Mondays through Fridays about something POSITIVE! (...Get it? Cause Protons are positive!)

I encourage you to do the same! Just write something down on a post-it note and keep it stuck to your computer or mirror, or even tucked in your wallet. Its time to make a change, and make the choice for joy.

For the first post and to get me in the full swing of being like a proton, I have made a playlist! It is full of songs that make me happy and inspire me to do well. All of these songs are available on Spotify, so if you have it I recommend making your own version!




No comments:

Post a Comment