Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

All Gold Emma


This past weekend was Emma's birthday. She is one of my best friends, and one of my oldest. I consider her a kindred spirit, sisters from another mother, art buddy, and amazingly inspiring. She has developed an absolute love for the color gold, and all things gold, so for her birthday we decided to throw her a gold party! Complete with golden cape, cowboy hat, bird, sweater, and belt for her to wear. There was a playlist of songs about gold, gold sprinkles on the cake, gold streamers, gold cups, napkins, and plates. All Gold, Everything. My favorite were the Golden Girls masks we made.
We set up a golden photo-booth with props, and it was the highlight of the party. 



Emma and I make up 2 parts of a tripod of friends, Wendy was our missing piece. So naturally we made a paper puppet version of her. What a party animal.

Lauren and I found some gold eyelashes, which were so much fun! I am definitely picking up another pair of these for new years.


ADORABLE. This picture makes me so happy. Two of my best friends found each other, and it just melts my heart.

1 comment: